Your income depends on the type of data entry work, time you spent, your qualification, your typing speed etc.
We will explain you about each data entry jobs you can do from home without any investment so that you can earn maximum earning from this work.
- VirtualBee – VirtualBee is a reputable company that constantly recruits home-based workers to complete data entry projects for their clients. If you meet the qualification, they will accept your application and allow you to work from home doing data entry. You just log on to the Virtual Bee system and start working on available data entry projects. The average pay is $5-$6 per hour. You are paid weekly by check once you reach $30, the minimum payout. If you are a fast and accurate typist, this is the company where you can find easy data entry work to do from home.
- Smart Locating – This company offers legitimate data entry jobs that can be done from home. You must be at least 18 years old to apply. Your role involves gathering information on apartments for database records all across the country.
- Great American Opportunities – This company looks for workers to do seasonal data entry jobs. Apply by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Xerox – This well-known company hires occasionally for data entry/verification agents. It is best to check their careers page on a regular basis for new data entry openings here.
- SigTrack (Not accepting applications until 2018) – This company offers seasonal data entry jobs that involves processing voter’s registration for various states. You need to be very accurate while entering the data because your pay can b deducted if you type in incorrect data.
- Amazon’s Mechanical Turk – Amazon’s Mechanical Turk offers a wide variety of small tasks including simple data entry tasks. These tasks are called HITs (Human Intelligence Tasks).
- TDEC – This company is hiring home data entry keyers. You will need broadband Internet access.
- Microworkers – This is a popular site that offers legitimate data entry jobs from home.
- Clickworker – This worldwide crowdsourcing platform offers a variety of work at home micro jobs such as writing, translating, researching and data entry work. They pay on a per piece basis. You are paid weekly.
- Fiverr – Fiverr is a very popular freelance marketplace where you can advertise your skills such as data entry, writing, translating, transcribing, photo editing and virtually any skill that you have. If you are looking for data entry jobs, you Fiverr is a great place to promote your data entry skills and find data entry gigs.
Please Support My Page By Shopping on Amazon Click Below
Again please shop on Amazon to support my page this little bit of extra cash will help to fund my website so that others will have the opportunity to find these links and start making money when the job market has left them high and dry.